Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving




Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Today we are celebrating Thanksgiving in the US and I have much to be thankful for. One of my many blessings is all of you-my craft buddies. You guys are the best! 

As you can see I'm running a bit late with my DT card for TOP TIP TUESDAY. A new challenge posted last Tuesday, Buttons or Bows, and Elaine is our hostess. Zlatoena's Designs is our sponsor and several of the DT members created cards featuring her adorable digital images so you'll want to check out their inspiration.

For my card I actually went sans stamps and used cut outs from Graphic 45's Place In Time. This card was based off of G45's November 2013 challenge and I can't share the link because the site isn't currently cooperating. You can download the instructions on their blog by clicking on the Contests tab and searching for it. 
Tip-Sometimes it comes in handy to keep a file with downloadable projects like this one (G45 Nov 2013). They are great for times when the mojo isn't there or you're super busy. This time it's the later case for me. ;)




SPONSOR


Prize is 2 digital images of winners choice.



Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating today! 
Thanks for the visit!
Lisa xx
  

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lisa!! Love your seasonal card, the image is fabulous and the design perfect xx

Mitralee said...

Happy Thanksgiving right back! Love your card! Smart girl for having a go to stash! ;-)

Words and Pictures said...

Hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends, Lisa. Love the warmth and vintage nostalgia of this card - it's delightful.

Apologies for the long absence... I'm only just getting back into the swing of things after my work stint on your side of the Atlantic, but looking forward to getting back to slightly more regular visiting.
Alison xx

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Lovely seasonal card, Lisa! I really like this collection from Graphic45 :) xx

Pia S said...

There are papers out there that are so gorgeous you don't want to ruin them by adding stamps or too much stuff. This is a perfect example of just that. And of course, it's quicker too!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE that image and the postage stamp and other details! HOPE you had a Great Thanksgiving!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...