Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I'm quickly sharing a card and treat box today that I made using SVG cutting files from the Silhouette Design Store.  Hope you like it!


Here are a few closeups of my card and heart bag.

The i love music cutting file is by Snapdragon Snippets and can be found here in the Silhouette Design Store. The bg paper is by Rhonna Farrer for MME and it's from the 8.5"x11" Chalkboard Studio paper pad. Although it's not specifically for this holiday I think it works well. White Opal liquid pearls were used on the heart and also on the MS lace heart punched border. Tim's label letters were trimmed and added to the embossed black panel. 

An Idea-ology heart was attached to red twine and I added it to the gingham ribbon by Offray. A Polka Dots embossing folder by Cuttlebug adds dimension to the black panel. 

Idea-ology newsprint numbers were altered with a pearl Adirondack paint dabber. The base of the card is white however I altered the front with festive berries and black soot distress ink.

The heart bag is also from the SDS but I could not readily find it. I'll edit this post later and update with the link. A gift card was tucked inside it and will make one of my Valentine peeps a happy girl. 


Hopefully this Valentine's Day finds you sharing it with the one(s) you love. :)

Lisa xx




5 comments:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Beautiful pieces!

Gitte said...

Beautiful.

Lisa Minckler said...

I've been trying to leave a message but then I go back up to the pictures and just admire. Your combination of colors, textures and embellishments are without a doubt the most beautiful. It made this peep happy just looking at it!!! I love your cut file makes. I'm gonna snag some of them myself.
Enjoy your weekend!!
Hugs,
L2

Unknown said...

Fantastic! Beautiful and neat, love the red! Xx

Margaret said...

I am such a sucker for red, black, and white! This is fantastic!! I love the little heart charm and the pretty heart trim, and the gingham ribbon, and...well...everything!! Very striking creations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...