Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Birthday Wishes


I'm popping back in to post another card today that I created for my sister's birthday today. She's a Graphic 45 fan like me so I thought she'd appreciate a card featuring one of their fab paper collections. She loved it and that makes me happy. :) 
Happy Birthday Cyndy!!!

Before I go any further I want to note that I was inspired by a card I saw on the Graphic 45 blog. It's a close CASE with a few differences and if I could find it again I'd link up to it. Here's the link to the G45 blog and I have it Pinned to my Graphic 45 Inspiration Pinterest board as well.

A few close ups...

I added a grosgrain bow at the top which differs from the original. The flowers and butterfly were fussy cut from the Botanical Tea G45 collection.

I didn't have a chipboard label so I created my own by die cutting a My Favorite Things Vertical Greetings II die and layering a Spellbinders Labels 14 on top. I stamped a coordinating Holidays Labels 14 stamp, in broken china distress ink, by Waltzingmouse Stamps. A birthday sentiment from Verve Stamps-Big Wish set was stamped in Archival Sepia ink and a clock  brad by Prima secures it in place.  

I added more fussy cut butterflies and a row of floral stamps at the bottom. Prima bling was added to the flower centers and butterflies. All of my edges were inked vintage photo distress ink.


Thanks for looking! 
I'll be back later in the week to share a DT project for The Cutting Cafe.
Lisa xx

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a beautiful card Lisa, the colours are so pretty and the layering looks amazing...Cyndy is a lucky girl to get this one!! xx

Peanut said...

"Warm Birthday Wishes" look this this. Gorgeous papers and made with love, perfect for your sis!
hugs Asha

Margaret said...

This is so pretty! How can you go wrong with G 45 papers?! The pearls dress this up wonderfully!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...