Friday, November 13, 2015

Birthday Pocket Letter



Happy Friday everyone! 
I have a birthday pocket letter to share today. As a member of Pocket Letter Pals, which Janette Lane created, I belong to several Groups that sponsor themed swaps. I signed up for the Birthday Group Swap where we create a PL for a pal and send it to them on their birthday. This letter went to Fallon in Texas and she recently celebrated her 19th birthday on the 7th. 

As always I have a few close ups to share of my pocket letter.

I used Glitz's Color Me Happy paper collection to create this one. A puffy felt butterfly was added to the far right pocket and two dimensional stickers were added to the other two. A little stamping a some liquid pearls finish this row. 

This paper collection has a lot of fun ephemera which I used on the far left and middle pocket, the far right pocket features a birthday cake which I cut out from a recycled birthday card. More dimensional stickers (camera and pinwheel) were added along with a frame which I had in my stash. A sticker, stamped sentiment and liquid pearls finish this row.

I added some Glitz crepe paper to the bottom just for fun and two rows of black glitter stickers. More stamping on the far left pocket and on the far right pocket. An ephemera Journal Here was added to the middle pocket and it's held in place with a memo pin, a magnetic book page marker was added so she can use it as well as a Pink Paislee Sweetness metal badge. A wood #7 bingo was added to mark Fallon's birthday and I filled in the details on this pocket using a fun piece of ephemera from the collection.

I always like to dress the spine of my pocket and include things which my pal can use like ribbons, brads, buttons, pins etc.. The washi tape is permanent and dresses it up a bit.

A birthday girl deserves presents and I've included several for Fallon...washi tape samples (two of them actually because she loves washi tape), printed leaves, tags, clothespins, paper flowers, a key chain, stickers, ephemera and a packet of tea. I added a row of present stickers to the back of the crepe paper to make it more festive. 

I really hope she liked her pocket letter!

That's it for me today. I'm off to create more pocket letters, do a little house cleaning and hubby and I will take our annual fall cruise on the lake with our fur baby and put the boat up for the winter. How about you, what are your plans? 

Have a wonderful weekend, wherever you are.
Lisa xx



2 comments:

Pia S said...

M sure Fallon loves it, I think your pocket letter has a style and design fit for a young woman and you've included elements that she loves to use, how thoughtful of you.

Words and Pictures said...

So funky, fresh and stylish - so well designed for a 19 year old, and with presents too... what's not to love?!
Alison xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...