Wednesday, June 8, 2016

L is for - Things Beginning with L



We are working our way through the alphabet at ABC Christmas Challenge and we're up to the letter "L". I went with the obvious choice - lights - but there are plenty of options like lanterns, Santa's List, lamp post, label = tag, holly leaves, logs (in Santa's fireplace) and my teamie Sue suggested last minute shopping which I love as well.


.
This sweet image and sentiment is from Taylored Expressions Wings of Joy stamp set. I colored it with Copic markers and I added snow (Stickles) to the roof. All of the designer papers are from the Echo Park -Holly Jolly Christmas- 6x6 paper pad. I used a We R Memory Keepers Stub corner punch on the image panel and added a polka dot bow to finish. 

I stamped the inside sentiment on pink dp from the same paper pad and layered it to the tan cardstock base. For a finishing touch I brushed gathered twigs Distress Ink around the edge.



ABC Christmas Challenge Sponsor



Prize is 3 images of the winner's choice.


To see more inspiration from the design team visit the challenge blog here
Looking forward to seeing your "Things Beginning with L" Christmas creations!

Hugs,
Lisa

7 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous and bright design with those pretty papers and cute image.
Lorraine

Pia S said...

Such fun patterned papers and love all the different colors on here!

Dorte said...

Such a Lovely L card, Lisa, beautiful papers,
hugs Dorte

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is SO pretty and I LOVE your colors! Just super fun and happy! Sure to brighten anyone's holiday season!

chrissy xx said...

A GORgeous design! I LOve your colours Lisa.
Such a sweet image and their sparkly roof is so pretty as is the ribbon.
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

Hi Lisa, This is a lovely card, the image and your design are really gorgeous. I love those little lights.
Sue...xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, the image is very cute, LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...