Wednesday, September 28, 2016

T is for "Two"



Edited Post


T is for "Two"

Our new challenge is up at ABC Christmas Challenge and Dorte is hosting this one. We need to see "two" of something on your Christmas inspired projects. For example, I used two 3D owl stickers, two ribbons and two designer papers on my DT card.
We hope you'll join us for this fun challenge!


*I decided after looking at this card to make some slight changes and tone things down a bit*
What do you think? Better or not??


Sponsor


Prize is a $10.00 gift certificate to Sweet Stamps Store.



I used 3D owl stickers from The Paper Studio, a fabric covered Basic Grey brad which I added to the center of my bow, a Verve Stamps Winter Fun tree die inside my shaker plus white glitter and sequins to set my snowy scene.


*One of the changes I made was to back my shaker scene with white and it really helped the tree to pop*

I popped the shaker panel up on Therm 'O Web foam dots and I love all of the dimension on this card. To cut my acetate circles I used a Spellbinders Standard Lg. Circle die and my Sizzix Sidekick die cutter.

Inside of my card

A Verve Stamps sentiment was stamped in Archival Vermillion ink onto a die cut Spellbinders large oval and added to the inside base of my card. Easy peasy!


Do you have your Christmas cards made already? If not, please join us and get a head start so your holidays are stress free this year. :) For more inspiration visit the challenge blog and check out what my design team mates created. We're looking forward to seeing your creations!

Have a great day, wherever you are.
Lisa xx

1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the traditional Christmas colours with a twist! and those owls are so cute!
Lorraine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...