Saturday, May 6, 2017

Pinwheels at The Cutting Cafe



The Cutting Cafe design team post, which goes live tomorrow, features pinwheels and I happen to love pinwheels. They have captivated me since I was a child!  


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the file but if you do not own an electric cutter that's okay because Regina always includes a PDF file so you can cut by hand. I used a white gel pen to add some highlights and a brad holds the four corners together. A striped straw is the base of my pinwheel and I added some ribbon from my stash to make a bow. The background paper is by Recollections and I added some green glitter circles which I outlined with a black gel pen. A word chat sticker by Tim Holtz provides my sentiment and for me that is what pinwheels do - strike up my imagination. 



The Cutting Cafe


Thanks for the visit today!
Be sure to visit TCC's blog tomorrow to see more inspiration using the Pinwheels Sentiment Template and Cutting File as well as a Pinwheel Treat Cup Cutting File. Also if you leave a comment on that post you will automatically be entered to win 3 FREE SETS of your choice from TCC. Regina will announce the winner on the 21st of May.

Crafty Hugs,
Lisa 


3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

the colors on this pinwheel are super cute....i simply love this

Sue Lelli said...

Pretty pinwheel and your BG is Fantastic! FAB colors, too, Lisa!

Creativehobbit81 said...

Wow!!! Love the colours. That card looks fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...