Friday, July 21, 2017

Fun with Silhouettes at The Cutting Cafe



Hello and Welcome!

I love silhouettes and for our design team post at The Cutting Cafe we played with a printable stamp set...cutting file called Fun with Silhouettes. The one thing Regina asked was that we highlight an area of the silhouette and I obviously chose the icing which for me is the best part. :)


The Cutting Cafe
Regina Easter, Owner/Designer


When you purchase this file it is an instant download and it is a huge set (66 images in all) so you have options for every occasion/holiday to work with. I love the flair that a silhouette adds to any card! Don't forget that Regina also has an online store, The Cutting Cafe Shop, where she carries paper crafting supplies, kits, stamps (including custom made) and more.



The DT post goes live later today on The Cutting Cafe blog so be sure to check it out and you'll see more inspiration by Regina and my awesome teamies. If you'd like the opportunity to win 3 FREE SETS from TCC leave a comment and you'll be automatically entered.

Thanks for dropping by today and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, wherever you are!
Lisa xx 


3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

this is absolutely the sweetest card ever lisa..i love it...

Brenda said...

Hi Lisa! Popping in to say hi and let you know I think your card is adorable!

Creativehobbit81 said...

Awww, this card looks familiar ;)
Thank you so much for my sweet birthday surprise! You are the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...