Friday, October 20, 2017

Pumpkin Goodie Bag



I have a fun little share today. :) For my design team post at The Cutting Cafe I wanted to use a fun file called the Pumpkin Goodie Bag Holder. These are great for treat bags! It's filled with one of my favorite candies of the season.  


The Cutting Cafe

*remember you do not have to own an electronic cutting machine to use files from TCC*


The design team post goes live tomorrow and we were free to create anything we wanted. There will a variety of projects to inspire you. If you leave a comment you'll be automatically entered in a drawing to win 3 FREE SETS from TCC. The winner will be announced on the November 7th DT post. 
Good Luck!

Thanks for stopping by today and I'm wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Lisa xx


6 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is adorable! Fun treat!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Regina Easter said...

this goodie bag holder is sooooooooooooooo cute

Gail said...

Yum Yum Candy Corn! I love this bag creation - I do not have this SVG and it is perfect for adding a favorite treat! I really like that cute scarecrow as well - happy to be on the DT with you sister teamie - have a blessed week!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

What a fun candy holder..Love the scarecrow peaking out of the yummy candy corn...Krista

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

Fabulous bags!!!

Margaret said...

How cute is this?! I'm not sure I would even open it! LOVE the adorable scarecrow and the cute ribbons!

Hope you are well!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...