Sunday, November 6, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #64




I've taken advantage of a lazy Sunday afternoon to make this CAS card to enter in the first challenge of the month over at CASE Study blog. With a new month comes a new muse and November's Muse is Kryssi Ng, known as the Queen of CAS, and I love her style. Personally I am trending more toward this style out of necessity as time is scarce around here and it allows me to make a card quickly without too much fuss.

I stamped the image onto Choice Snow White paper and colored with Pebbles Inc. Classic and Pearlescent Chalks. I used a Spellbinders Labels Eight to stamp the image on and cut out a window. A carnation pink polytwill ribbon and bow add some color and I stamped "Hello" onto a smaller Labels Eight die in Memento's Rosebud ink. Clean and Simple!

I have to say I am envious that as we enter our winter season our Australian friends are entering summer time. I will be totally jealous in January when I am longing for spring to arrive, LOL! Guess that is what inspired the spring like card from me today. :-)

Happy crafting everyone!
~Lisa

Stamps: Bunnies (Northwoods Rubber Stamps), Hello (Crafty Secrets/Bouquet of Joy)
Paper: Avalanche & Fussy cardstock (Bazzill), Choice Snow White (TE store)
Ink: Memento's Rosebud
Accessories: Labels Eight (Spellbinders); Classic & Pearlescent Chalks (Pebbles Inc.); polytwill ribbon (TE store)

3 comments:

cbuswell said...

Such a sweet card, love the adorable bunnies image! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! : )

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Super cute, love the colours! Thank you for playing CASE Study this week!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a beautiful card, your attention to detail is impeccable! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...