Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May Calendar Challenge



Do you enjoy making calendars like I do? If so, then the Taylored Expression's Monthly Calendar Challenge might be of interest to you. Every month we are challenged to create a calendar project using one of TE's calendar products. Many are available for a nominal fee and here's a link to the challenge details, in case you're interested. For this entry I cropped the 2012 May 6x6 calendar download and used dp's & cardstock from the May Key Ingredients kit which Taylor offers as a monthly subscription. After I finished my project I kinda wished that I'd used a different dp for the die cut frame but at that point it was too late. I'll just have to do better next time. ;)

This challenge offers the incentive to create make ahead calendar gifts for 2013 and I like to use the Frame Your Imagination Vertical Stand & 6x6 Page Protectors to display my calendar pages. The stand arrives in a natural finish and is easy to paint/stain to suit any decor. Just some food for thought! Oh, you can play along anytime-all year long so no time constraints. :-)

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back on Friday to share a birthday card I made recently for my special BIL. Have fun crafting and I'll see ya soon.
Lisa

Supplies:
Stamps: Love Everywhere  & You're My Type-Lower & #'s (TE)
Ink: Memento Paris Dusk, Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black, ColorBox Lipstick Red
Paper: Pebbles (May KI Kit-TE), Bazzill cs
Accessories: Take Note Frame 3 Die & Banner Day 1 Die (TE); Grass 015 Die (TCP); red precision pen (American Crafts); Ruby Red Liquid Pearls (Ranger); paper flower (Recollections); pearl (Kaisercraft)

6 comments:

Jeanne J said...

I love it! The bright colors - that puppy - looks like a beautiful day!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Super cute calendar page Lisa! Love the country charm :)

Margaret said...

Oh, you know how I love your calendars! Love the images you chose, perfect for the month honoring our mothers!

C. Taylor said...

Great design. Absolutely fine art! I have own a printing company specialized in calendar printing. And really impressed with your design.

Lisa M said...

OH MY GOSH...Lisa, this is precious!!!! Your colors are elements are completely cheery and perfect for the season. Beautiful work my friend. :)

L2

Lucia said...

I like making calendars, too! This page is so pretty, so neat and clean, and I love the little house with a yellow flower, and the bench with a little red heart and a dog with a little red heart and the green background with white dots... and little flowers ... i love EVERYTHING about that PAGE!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...