Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bountiful Harvest



Good morning! I wanted to pop in and share my Week 4 card for the VLV September Challenge. Laurie's sketch below is the final one for this month and I kept it very CAS (clean & simple). 



The sweet pumpkin is from Verve's Bountiful Harvest stamp set which is an all-time favorite of mine! I colored it with Copic markers and added yellow stickles to the stars to make them sparkle. Julee has another awesome stamp set, Autumn Splendor, on sale through the 30th so check it out here for 30% off.

Thanks for stopping by today, it means alot and I hope your day is a very happy one indeed!

~Lisa

Stamps: Bountiful Harvest (Verve)
Paper: Jeepers Creepers pad (PS), Bittersweet Chocolate, Navel cs (Bazzill), Choice Buttercream (TE)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Embossed Oval Die (Verve); ribbon (HOTP); stickles, Copics-Y18, Y35, Y17, Y23, Y38,YR07, YR16, YR18, YG95, YG63, 0

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...