Friday, September 30, 2011

A True Love Story Never Ends



I am back today with another entry in Verve's Case-a-Diva Challenge and I am CASE'ing the lovely Andrea Ewen. This lady certainly has style, doesn't she! There's no better way to jumpstart my mojo than to check out her blog on a daily basis. Needless to say my Martha Stewart punch collection has expanded thanks to the many talented and creative ways she finds to use them. Here is her beautiful card with all of the "Ewen Style" we have come to love so much.




I chose to case the layout, great color scheme, MS punch, dies, and liquid pearls. I changed the sentiment and added a bow because I made this card for my DH on the occasion of our 25th wedding anniversary which we celebrated earlier this year. He has always been supportive of me and I am a very lucky girl! Love you Dear :-)

Happy Friday and good luck to all who entered this challenge!
~Lisa

Stamps: Love Story (Verve)
Paper: Lemon Flower Stack (DCWV), Choice SnowWhite (TE store), black/white cs
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Standard Circles Lg. (Spellbinders), Classy Label Die (Verve); String Lace punch (MS); ribbon (Hobby Lobby); silver pearl liquid pearls (Ranger); black pearls (Kaisercraft); crystals (Prima)

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just fabulous! A beautiful interpretation of Andrea's card. Love that big black bow.

Lisa Minckler said...

Completely elegant and that bow...Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...