Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's Party Time at The Squirrel and The Fox



Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! It's time to ring in a New Year and our challenge theme is Party Time at The Squirrel and The Fox. Nothing says party like a stretch limo and my digital image, Red Carpet, is from our current sponsor-Make it Crafty. I colored it with Copic markers, added bling to anchor the red panel and stamped a sentiment from Verve on my image. However you choose to celebrate New Year's Eve I hope you have fun and stay safe.



  Sponsor
 
Make It Crafty
 
Prize: a AU $15 Voucher to spend in the online store.
 
Please Note: The online store will be closed through January 7th, 2013 for the holidays.
 

 
I'd like to take a minute and thank Linda & Tracey for asking me to become part of The Squirrel and The Fox design team this year. It's been so much fun and I am looking forward to what 2013 brings to my crafty life. :-)

Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Lisa xx 
 

5 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a fun card Lisa! Love the stretch limo and red carpet! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful celebration card. Love the 'lengthy' design.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Margaret said...

When you party, you party with style!! Love how the shape of the car mimics the 'stretch' of the limo, and your red carpet was a great touch!
Wishing you all the best in 2013! Happy new year!

Sandie Edwards said...

Ohhh I like this, so different too.

Lisa M said...

How much fun would that be to ride in one of those! I'm not sure I'd even want them to stop anywhere. Just keep driving!!
This is a fantastic and FUN card you've designed here for TS&TF L1. :) Love your creativity too and I look forward to another year of friendship and creating with you.
hugs,
L2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...