Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lights, Camera, Action



- Use an Action Image -

We have a new challenge for you at Top Tip Tuesday and I love the theme. I took a different approach than using an action image or using a moving part on my DT card though. Rather, I stamped an image that involves action and I couldn't resist using Lights, Camera Action which I spelled out with tiny type alpha stickers. I added a tag and small filmstrip from G45's Communique collection,Tim's Idea-ology filmstrip and mirrored star (which I altered with Ginger Adirondack alcohol ink). 

To see some amazing inspiration for this challenge be sure to visit the blogs of my teamies. Their links are on my right sidebar. 





Prize is 2 digi's of winner's choice. 



I'll be back later today to share another card. See you then!
Lisa xx


4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A great card. I love the sepia tones and film stripe. Elaine

Brenda said...

I love this card for this challenge, its perfect!!! Made me smile. Brenda :)

Pia S said...

I've been looking at your card for some time. I just love the combination of things and the way you put it together. Feminine and fun retro style!

Margaret said...

OOOOHHHH! I love this one! The filmstrip and block lettering go perfectly with the images!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...