Friday, March 6, 2015

Shades of Green

 


Hello and Welcome!

Regina, owner/designer of The Cutting Cafe, gave the design team the freedom to create anything we wanted but it had to be green. I knew what I wanted to create-a St. Patrick's Day themed matchbook. There are several matchbook files, which you can print and cut, that are available here in the online store. 


I inked all of my surfaces with peeled paint distress ink and used gathered twigs distress ink on the edges. Two Graphic 45 paper collections-Time to Flourish and Place in Time-decorate my matchbook along with flowers, stickers, and pearls.

I added paper to the inside as well. A nest of green moss will provide a soft landing for the four leaf clover locket which I'll place in my matchbook as a St. Patrick's Day gift for my daughter. 




The Cutting Cafe


Hope you like my little matchbook. To see more "green" inspiration featuring cutting files/templates/printable stamps by The Cutting Cafe be sure to visit TCC blog on the 7th. If you leave a comment you'll be in the running to win 3 FREE sets from TCC. Good luck!


Have a wonderful weekend, wherever you are!!!
Lisa xx

7 comments:

Regina Easter said...

OH MY WORD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL LISA....so elegant..so shabby shic

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

What a vintage inspired project..so cute..Krista

Lisa Minckler said...

You are an amazing artist that never ceases to inspire me and a SUPER DUPER Mom too. A great gift idea. Love that!!!
hugs to you L1,
L2

Tracy said...

Your daughter is going to be thrilled with this precious little box. Fabulous work Lisa! Hugs!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely vintage St. Patrick's box Lisa! Wonderful images - love the grass inside!

*Vicki* said...

WOW! What a brilliant matchbox design!! Love the Vintage image and green colors here!! I'm sure your daughter will love the box as much as her gift! :) Thanks for sharing!

Margaret said...

Gorgeous vintage!!!! This is so pretty and the hint of purple goes so well with the greens!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...