Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Baked with Love



Hello!
I'm back with my second project featuring the Mixin' Up Memories acrylic stamp set from The Cutting Cafe Shop. Last week the design team from The Cutting Cafe showcased back to school projects featuring apples or pencils and I shared a card using the Apple Shaped Card Template - Cutting File. (You can scroll down to the previous post to see that card). For today's card I used the apple template once again and two stamps from from the acrylic stamp set - the pie and Lovin' from my oven sentiment. The apple pie recipe card is ephemera from Graphic 45's Home Sweet Home collection and I also used a patterned dp for my background to make the apple pop.




This fall I'll present this card to my darling daughter with a freshly baked apple pie. She'll be a happy camper as it's one of her fave desserts and you deserve to have your fave dessert on your birthday. :)


To see all of the images and sentiments in the Mixin' Up Memories acrylic stamp set click the link above. Have I mentioned that it also comes with 6 Free Frame Cutting Files that cut each of the sweet treats. That's right, it does! I'll be back next week with my another project featuring this adorable baking set.

Tomorrow I'll be sharing my outgoing pocket letters for August and I hope you'll drop by to see them. 

Hugs,
Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...