Friday, May 11, 2018

Friendship Card for Pen Pal Swaps



In a recent pocket letter swap I received a friendship card from my dear friend in Germany. On the back she recorded her name, address, birthday, anniversary and her social media links. It's a great way to have that info at a moment's glance and she requested that I exchange one with her. 

For my friendship card I used a designer paper from the Oh My Heart collection by Paige Evans for Pink Paislee. I chomped the corners with a We R Memory Keepers corner punch and inked the edges with jet black Archival ink. On the front I added puffy stickers from the same collection by Paige, washi tape, a holographic bunny sticker and two punched gold hearts. The rubber house is from Crate Paper's Cute Girl embellishment collection. I finished by spelling out BESTIES with Paige Evans alphas from the OMH sticker collection. 

I love the idea of including a friendship card for my pen pals and collecting them as well. I placed my card in a vellum sleeve and it's held in place with a pink unicorn paper clip which I'm sure she'll use in one of her many planners. 

Have a great weekend everyone! For all US moms who are celebrating Mother's Day this Sunday, have a blessed day with loved ones.
Lisa xx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...