Saturday, July 21, 2018

Christmas in July at The Cutting Cafe, Pt. 2



Welcome to the second installment of our Christmas in July design team posts at The Cutting Cafe. I love making Christmas projects when it's too hot to be outside. :) This card is one of my fave's for sure because I love the cutting file I used to create it. 


There are several greetings in this file but I chose JOY for my card. We should always be filled with joy at Christmas and throughout the year. I backed the cut file with the base and trimmed a patterned paper to add some color and interest to my base card panel. I used the card fold, top bulb layer, base of bulb and ornament hanger in this set. Puffy stickers and liquid pearl dots add finishing touches to my shaker card which I filled with mini micro beads. 

Here is the file I used and you can see how many options there are. 

2015-10-23_170643

Sentiments are also offered but for this card I let the puffy sticker and cut file do the job.

2015-10-23_170643


The Cutting Cafe


For more inspiration by the design team click this link and enjoy a variety of Christmas in July projects. If you leave a comment on the DT post you'll be automatically entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE SETS and the winner will be announced on the 7th of August.

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Lisa xx

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Lisa my friend, this is one gorgeous card....i love it...hope your having a great day..I think about you daily...hugs

Gail said...

Fabulous creation - also think about you and sending cyberhugs - blessings,

Maria Pilar said...

So pretty card, Lisa. Brilliant colors!
Think about you. Big hugs
Maria Pilar

Sue Lelli said...

Joy was a great choice! This card is STUNNING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...