Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Bible Verse Book for My Sister


Front Cover

***Photo Heavy Post***

I'm back with a share today that I made for my sister. It is a Bible Verse Book which offers encouragement from the Bible and I included inspirational quotes as well. She has been going through a lot the past few years with her health and I felt she needed this when I saw it on Suse Fish's blog. Suse recently changed her blog and unfortunately I couldn't find the link to it but you could search memory verse book which is what she called hers I believe. 

I used a ribbon as a closure for this book and various trims throughout to add some texture.  

The flower ephemera is a tuck spot.


Another tuck spot behind the butterfly. 

Love this quote!

One of my favorite Bible verses.

Another great quote! The tag is a journal spot where she can record prayer requests.


A great verse and one that we are both holding on to. 

The Proverbs 31 woman. :)

Another tuck spot on the left with a journaling tag.

Great quote!

My pastor says this all the time and it's true...

One of her favorite verses.

Always!


A place to record her blessings.


I stamped a favorite verse of mine on the left journal card. The stamp is from Verve Stamps which is now closed. So happy I have several of Julee's Scripture stamps!

A few more of her favorite verses.

Yes He is!!!

John 3:16 and a great quote on the right journal card.

Back Cover

I created this book by punching two holes in each journal card then using O-ring binding clasps to close. This photo shows the back cover on left and front cover on right.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope this book inspires you to make one of your own. Be sure to check out Suse's blog and you can also find her on You Tube and Instagram. Have a great week everyone! 

Crafty Hugs,
Lisa xx


2 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Your sister is so LUCKY! This book is so AMAZING and just full of wonderful bible quotes and details! A LOT of LOVE sure went into this!

Christina Lytle said...

Blog hopping, and happy to see this lovely book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...