Monday, January 7, 2019

The Cutting Cafe's 2019 Full Planner Set



Happy New Year!

I have been absent from the blog world for the past few months but it is good to be back. One of my goals when I start a new year is always to be more organized and this comprehensive planner set from The Cutting Café is the perfect tool to do that. 





Today's share is my new address book featuring the contact list, special dates and yearly calendar. I realized the need for an updated address book when I went to write my Christmas cards in December. I have at least 4 address books that range from the time I married, this May will be 33 years, until now and I am tired of piecing together all of the addresses. So it was time for a new one and the best part is I can add additional pages as needed. Also I was inspired by Marie Kondo's book, The Magic Art of Tidying Up, which is how I am currently organizing my home. I am thanking the things I've used and loved and passing them on and keeping only the essentials. One updated address book will function better for me than hunting through all the others and I'll benefit from less clutter so it's a win-win for me. :)

You can see of the printable files available in the 2019 Full Planner Set here


The Cutting Cafe
Regina Easter, Owner/Designer




Front Cover

A 3-ring binder was dressed up with black chipboard and Graphic 45's Bohemian Bazaar collection.


Be sure to visit The Cutting Cafe's blog to see all of the inspiration by the design team. If you leave a comment you'll be automatically entered to win 3 FREE SETS of your choice. The winner will be announced on our next DT post on the 21st. Best of luck!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Lisa xx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...