Thursday, February 7, 2019

Celebrating LOVE at The Cutting Cafe



Hello and Welcome!

I'm still a bit scarce here on my blog as I am trying to get back into a crafty routine. Today's share is a design team card for The Cutting Cafe. With Valentine's Day just around the corner you may be looking for inspiration in making cards, decorative boxes etc.. Well we have you covered over on TCC's blog so be sure to check this post out later today when it goes live. 


On this card I used two printable sets which makes it easy to mass produce. I'm also sharing below a photo of the files so you can see what is in each set. Both files come with PDF and JPEG format. 


I love you

this is the one I used but there is another version below

I love you1

In the first photo you can see the 3 fonts that are available in this set for $1.99 and it is an instant download after payment. 

The Cutting Cafe

The next set I used is the Keep Calm and Say I Love You Printable Set and it features colored and plain images. 

KEEP CLAM

and the plain

KEEP CLAM 1

This set is $1.75 and is an instant download after payment. 


I hope you enjoyed this card and to see a variety of projects featuring the Valentine's Day and LOVE printable sets and SVG files visit The Cutting Cafe's blog, link above, and if you leave a comment you'll be automatically entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE SETS of your choice. Regina will announce the winner on the next DT post the 21st of this month. Good Luck!


Crafty Hugs,
Lisa





3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my word girl..........THIS CARD SCREAMS......FANTASTIC...

Maria Pilar said...

This is a beautiful card. Love it so much!
Hugs

Sue Lelli said...

I can't believe these are printables! Fabulous card, Lisa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...