Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Harvest

This is a late post today because we've had some server issues so I'll get right to it. I made this card for the Inchie Challenge by Sharon Harnist and she challenged us to make a fall themed card and spotlight our stamp with an Inchie or a 1" square piece of cardstock. She used a gorgeous stamp, Autumn Gate, by Lockhart Stamp Co. which is now on my shopping list. I tried several approaches and nothing came together so I went default mode and yep, you guessed it, pulled out my fav autumn stamp set by Verve. I promise you will not see a pumpkin on my next post. :-) But here it is and it is set off by a Spellbinders Scalloped Edge Frame and all in all I can mark this challenge off my list. Two down and two to go...




I kept the layout simple because the idea is for the Inchie to be the focal point. As soon as I post this I will enter it into the challenge and call it a day, it has been a long one. You still have time to compete in the World Card Making Day Challenges that Ellen Hutson is sponsoring on The CLASSroom blog. Good Luck!

~Lisa

Stamps: Bountiful Harvest (Verve)
Ink: Antique Linen Distress Ink (T!m Holtz), Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Dutch Mustard DP (jillibean SOUP), Classic Orange & Palo Verde (Bazzill), cream cs
Accessories: Scalloped Edge Frame (Spellbinders); Swiss Dots embossing folder (C'bug); Copics; folder tabs template (HOTP); orange peel and yellow stickles (Ranger); brown crochet trim; chocolate pearls (Kaisercraft);

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...