Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Haunting




Hi, I'm back with a card that I made very quickly this morning. I love this pumpkin from Inkadinkadoo's Mindscape Halloween set and I did not want Halloween to pass me by without using this stamp. I am having to squeeze in stamping time these days but "where there is a will, there is a way" right??? I have the will so here I am with this little card that took an hour or less to make.

Yes, this makes my second post today and I'll be back tomorrow to share some adorable paper pumpkins I made for my Thanksgiving dinner table, yeah. Too cute is all I can say so check them out and thanks for stopping by today!

Have a fun and safe Halloween everyone!
~Lisa

Stamps: Mindscape Halloween (Inkadinkadoo), Frightful Night-sentiment (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Black Damask (Glowing/Authentique), Diamond DP (Echo Park), Choice Snow White (TE store), cardstock
Ink: StazOn Pumpkin, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Standard Circles Large (Spellbinders); Charming Oval Die (Verve); black pearls (Kaisercraft); rhinestones (PS); ribbon (Hobby Lobby); Black Metallic Cream Chalks (Pebbles Inc.)

1 comment:

Lisa Minckler said...

Fantastic pumpkin image! Love how what you see is made by the combination of so many other things on there. Gorgeous backdrop papers too. For someone who doesn't have time to stamp, you are cranking out the creations!
Thanks for the comments on my posts Lisa, you cracked me up!!
Have a great one.
The other Lisa :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...