Monday, November 14, 2011

Introducing my friend, Cuppie!



Hello all, popping in this afternoon to post a card I made for my DD last Christmas. Both of us are huge fans of this adorable little cupcake, Cuppie. You can find him cavorting on cute stamp sets that Taylor sells at Taylored Expressions. ;) In fact, I CASE'd this card by Taylor in her gallery which you can see here. For now, here's a close up of my card featuring Cuppie in his holiday house.




I have some "new to me" Cuppie stamp sets that I can't wait to ink up so you'll be seeing more of him real soon. Just wait til you see this little guy decorating a Christmas tree, kinda looks like me after the second string. :-) He's just so sweet, isn't he?

Also, for inquiring minds I'll have a sneak peek on the altered project that I mentioned in my last post tomorrow and I'll reveal what it is. My plan is to release pages as I complete them through the remainder of the month and it combines a few of my favorite things. How's that for a hint? hehehe

Have fun today, what's left of it, as for me I am off to browse blogs and enjoy the creativity of others for a while. I have a rare cup of afternoon coffee in one hand and a trusty mouse in the other.
Life is Good,
~Lisa

Stamps: Holiday Wonder (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Life is Good (Echo Park), Choice Snow White (TE store), cardstock
Accessories: Polka Dot Frame-used as a template, not a die (Spellbinders); white liquid applique (Marvy Uchida); gingham ribbon (Hobby Lobby); clear rhinestones (PS); Winter Wonderland Snowflake Dies (Taylored Expressions)

1 comment:

Lisa Minckler said...

Awwww,
He IS adorable in his little house looking out the window. LOVE the hanging snowflake too!
Just makes you think he's waiting for Santa to fly right over. Wonderful holiday card. :)

P.S. Guess I know the answer to my question since I read the posts in reverse order. YIPEEE...more pics to come.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...