Wednesday, February 22, 2012

VLVFeb2012-Week 3




Hello again! It has been another hectic week around here with little crafting time but I do have a card to share today. Hooray! My mother recently celebrated her 76th birthday and this one is for her. She loves bright, fun colors and Pink Paislee's/House of Three Soiree designer papers and stickers were the perfect way to celebrate this special occasion. Here's a snap of the inside and the fun little trim is by Paper Studio from the Fibers Fuchsia/Turquoise Pack, love it!



and a close up of the Soiree Dimensional Sticker Medallion which I absolutely adore...



This was such a fun, happy card to make and I used Laurie's wonderful sketch which I found to be a personal fave of mine. Check it out here at SplitCoastStampers.

Gotta run, very busy day but wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. Hope all of you have a wonderful day!
~Lisa

Stamps: Birthday Surprise & Big Wish (Verve)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Soiree (Pink Paislee/House of Three); Chablis cs (Bazzill)
Accessories: Spellbinders Std. Cl. Circles Lg. & Lacey Circles; Candles border punch (EK Success); Soiree Dimensional Sticker (Pink Paislee/House of Three); Flamingo Liquid Pearls (Ranger); black & hot pink gel pen (Sakura); pink burlap string (May Arts); button (Buttons Bonanza); Fiber trim (Paper Studio)







6 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom! WOW, such a fun card, Lisa. Gorgeous arrangement of eye candy here and I dropped the jaw on the inside trim. That's just the coolest. :)
hugs to you,
L2

Jeanne J. said...

Lisa, What a bright happy card! I love the glitter and all the embellishments! Your mom is gonna love this!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Lisa. Love the colors. The papers are fabulolus. Great sketch! Happy Belated Birthday to you Mom!

Maggie Armstrong said...

Stunning card. I'll bet your Mum loved it. It's so festive.

Lucia said...

Hi Lisa! This is one amazing card full of great colors!!!
I'm also writting you to tell you that I have chosen your blog for a Liebster blog award :) that would be great if you could accept, check out my blog :)
much love, Lucia xxx

Margaret said...

This card just screams PARTY!!!! I love the fun colors & patterns and the fabric trim on the inside is awesome!
I am also giving you the Liebster award, so be sure to go to my blog too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...