Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Kindness of Others


I'll be back later with a crafty post but first I wanted to share some good news with all of you. Life has been very hectic lately and my craft time has taken a hit to say the least. Just when I began to wonder "Will they remember me?" I woke to this awesome honor, twice. Two very talented ladies honored me with the Liebster Blog Award and I greatly appreciate Lucia from FondoBluDesign by Lucia and Margaret from Black Shadow Creations for gifting me with this. What a pick-me-up ladies and thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

The idea behind this award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership. To accept the award, you must:

1. Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.

Now it is very hard to select only five blogs but here goes in no particular order:

1.  Sharon, glooshmoo
2.  Maggie, Maggie's Scrap Room
3.  Sara, A World Seen Through a Looking Glass
4.  Jeanne, A Kept Life (she rec'd the award in June 2011 but her work is so inspirational that I wanted to share with all of you in case you've never had the pleasure of visiting her blog)
5.  Sue, Card Therapy

These five ladies inspire me in so many ways and I'd love for you to share in their talent too! Thanks again to Lucia and Margaret for this double honor and surprise, big hugs to you both!!

Have fun crafting and creating wherever you are,
Lisa

5 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Lisa thanks for being so sweet! I love your blog and am so glad we found each other. I love seeing what you're up to and I thank you for always being so kind!

Maggie Armstrong said...

Congratulations Lisa! And thank you so very much for choosing me! What a delightful surprise. Of course I will accept!

Sue Lelli said...

Thanks so much, Lisa! And double congrats to YOU!

Sandie said...

Congratulations Lisa, obviously well earned (I found you through Maggie). Your blog is delightful, as are your creations ....

Lucia said...

You are most welcome Lisa :) when I got the award I knew you would be one of my 5 :) hugs to you! love, Lucia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...