Saturday, March 3, 2012

TE February Calendar Challenge


Happy Saturday! I'm a tad late with this post but last month was a blur and this slipped my mind. This is my February entry for Taylored Expressions Calendar Challenge and the requirement is to use one TE calendar product for your submission. I used Taylor's 6x6 2012 calendar download which I trimmed and a dp from Echo Park's "Be Mine" provides a nice backdrop. The cute little lady is Cherie from Taylor's Moka stamp collection and I added some Fruit Punch Stickles by Ranger to the heart she is holding. Taylor is offering a wonderful resource and I downloaded the FREE Moka Hair & Skin Color Chart and colored her with Copic markers. I die cut a Favor Frame Die and stamped a border from A Little Love and used Glitz Teeny Alpha's in bubblegum pink pink for the month. The sentiment 'Je t'aime' is from Moka Cherie and 'Happy Valentine's Day' is from A Little Love. Glitter Dome Pale Pink bling provides a border and accents the page while the iridescent heart swirl bling adds some color and whimsy. Pink ruffled ribbon, by May Arts, adds some "fufu" while the rhinestones hearts & pink paper rose by Recollections completes my calendar. So there you have it, two months down and ten more to go!

Have fun papercrafting wherever you are and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Lisa

5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute calendar girl Lisa! That shimmery heart is quite eye catching!

Lisa Minckler said...

I feel bad getting a sneak peek at my Christmas gift, but I just couldn't resist. LOL!! Oh, did I just type that outloud?? L1, your February calendar month is sensational!!
I just love the jolt of inspiration I always get when I see your posts pop up.
You are such a talented lady! :D
Hugs to you my friend,
L2

Margaret said...

LOL at Lisa M's comment! And here I thought it might be for me!!
This is wonderful and I love all of the glittery and glitzy goodness, perfect for February! You certainly have a talent for doing these!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling calendar page Lisa. Love the sweet image and pretty embellishments. The pink looks great!

Unknown said...

You make some fabulous cards and calendars Lisa I like your blog and your style Hugs Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...