Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tilman Baby Boys, Part Two



Hello and welcome back for my second baby boy card. I made each of the Tilman twin boys a card and I shared the first card in my previous post. These were so much fun to make and I truly wish Julee & Mark the very best as they begin their new journey as parents.

Here are some close up shots so you can see the differences in both. I know the boys are twins and will share a lot in the future but I wanted each of them to have their very own baby card as a keepsake. You might notice that I straightened the banner, guess I'm a Type A after all. :-) 







For both cards I used MME's Fine & Dandy True Blue dp's and the coordinating trims. Spellbinder dies create the various shapes and add to the layers while the stamps bring in visual interest. I colored the giraffe with Copic's and stamped the elephant (Emery) onto a coordinating dp. The pennant banner was created using stamps and dies from Taylored Expressions and they are listed in my previous post. These were so much fun to make and I love all of the dimension on these two cards.

Thanks for stopping by and welcome to my two new blog followers, Debbie and Elaine. Have a wonderful day!
Lisa
















 

12 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

OOOOOHhhh another sweet card. So cute! Your making me think about babies again!! I love how your cards are twins but each special and unique in it's own way. Two winners!

Margaret said...

Love both of these and how perfect that while they are very similar, they are obviously not the same card. Just like the sweet little guys receiving them!!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my this just is so precious! These will be well loved for those twin boys!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe, another sweet card Lisa! The little giraffe is darling on this one and that banner is cute! Surely this will bring a smile to Julee's face and she will save these for years to come!

Lisa Minckler said...

Nope, you're not a type A at all, uh uh...LOL! I'm the same way...and that L looks so much better 1/10 of a centimeter lower. :D hee hee
L1,
Your twin cards are SUPERB! I love all your amazing textures and designs and you can just see the love and happiness for these babies and their parents on every square inch of both of them! What a keepsake you have made for them. :)

hugs to you,
L2
While I'm here, thank you SO much for joining us at Make It Monday too!

Pauline said...

What adorable sweet cards, so lovely!

Unknown said...

Lisa these are both so cute, I love the way you mix colours and patterns and make it look so great . You are such a skilled crafter, I love your work Hugs Elaine

Polished Moxie said...

Both of your cards are wonderful. The cute little giraffe caught my eye when I was scanning through the Make It Monday entries. Thank you for sharing.

Marie said...

Simply adorable twin cards. Love how they are different and yet similar in some aspects. These will be fantastic keepsakes. Great cards!

Sandie said...

Hi Lisa, so pleased to find your blog! Your cards for the twins are gorgeous, and I am sure the boys will love having their own card. Looking forwards to following you...

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling baby cards Lisa. Such pretty images and colors. Love the banners and flaggs. You are very thoughtful to make 2 different, but similar cards for the twins.

Unknown said...

Great to hear from you Lisa! And even better to pop by and see these super cute cards! I love the colour combinations! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...