Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Top Tip Tuesday!




We are in full celebration mode this fortnight because Top Tip Tuesday is celebrating its 2 year blogaversary on September 7th!!! Can you believe it? Two years ago Leanne started this blog where crafters gather now from all over the globe to participate in bi-monthly challenges. A few months back Leanne decided to move on to explore other creative territory and Carol & Samantha took over as new co-owners. They have been fabulous to keep things running smoothly and very recently enlisted Lisa M. to help with the blog/design team coordination. I am blessed to be a part of this wonderful team and the camaraderie that I share with this talented group of ladies. Have I mentioned how funny they are? They keep me laughing and always stretch my creative boundaries. 

Our challenge is Birthday Theme and Bettina is our lovely hostess. She created a fabulous picnic box tutorial to share with you so be sure to drop by the TTT blog and check it out. It's adorable! To participate we are looking for gifts-wrapping/box/bag-or use an image of a gift. So simply make a gift, or use something that you would normally use if you were giving a gift like wrapping paper or box/bag. Naturally cards are always popular at birthdays and if you make one use an image of a gift on your card to qualify for the prizes. Ok, any questions just leave a comment for Carol, Samantha or Lisa M. on the TTT blog and they'll get back to you quickly. Ready, set, create and good luck everyone!



Birthday Theme Challenge


 
 
Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are:
 
 
$25 Prize for one Lucky Winner!
Stamp and Create is an on-line store based in the US. We ship worldwide with reasonable shipping prices. We specialize in Rubber Stamps and Scrapbook supplies. Some of the companies we carry are: Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps, High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Whiff of Joy, The Greeting Farm, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Stampavie, Whimsy Stamps, Emerald Faeries, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, Echo Park, Ribbon, Charms, embellishments, dies, and more!
 
 
 
 
Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family. Meljen's Designs has a new challenge every Thursday, and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the adorable line of Meljen's Designs stamps at our store
HERE
to browse all of Melissa's lovely designs! You can also see Melissa's exclusive rubber stamps at her corner of Whimsy Stamps, too!  Don't forget to join Meljen's Designs on Facebook HERE to take advantage of special sales and promotions that are just for her facebook fans
 
 

 
 
Images were provided for the design team by Meljen's Designs {thank you} and I used Cupcake Mouse for my gift tag image. I colored it with Copic markers and used Spellbinders Cl. Ovals & Lacey Ovals to die cut it. It's attached with Doodlebug Valentine twine and my gift box was a bargain find at Tuesday Morning for 49 cents. :D I've had this large birthday die cut sticker in my stash for a while so I was happy to finally put it to good use. Easy peasy! I'm entering this project in the The Paper Shelter-Anything GoesDiva's by Design-Anything Goes & City Crafter Challenge Blog-Bake Sale challenges.

 
 
Don't miss all of the inspiration our Special Guest, Dorte, and our C.O.E. Designers, Eret &  Marika, have come up with plus the wonderful mojo my teamies always provide on the TTT blog.  Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check back tomorrow when I debut a card featuring a digi stamp set created for my TTT teamie, Jennifer Scull, who is battling breast cancer.    

 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOP TIP TUESDAY!
 
Hugs,
Lisa
 
 

16 comments:

Unknown said...

nice information keep it up best of luk! nice working i love your work stay happy:)
christmas gifts

Tracy said...

Now that's a fun box! Great challenge. Hugs!

Lisa Minckler said...

I'll be back to comment again, but just wanted to let you know that my stupid phone just quit and now the enter key on my keyboard is STUCK. Completely inserted in the keyboard..LOL. I'll try to text you back soon if I get it working. Unless I take a hammer to everything instead. :)

Me

Lisa Minckler said...

Okay, I'm back and I didn't have break anything! L1 what a fantastic write up you've done in honor of TTT's 2nd birthday. :) I'm still so happy you are with us and can bring in another fantastic year. Your gift box is not only festive, but completely versatile for so many OTHER holidays and events too. I really like this idea very much.
Super job my friend!
hugs,
L2

Elaine Stark said...

A great style of box. You have decorated it beautifully. Elaine

Rebecca Deeprose said...

That's a fabulous party box!!! Love the happy, fun colors a feel!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous Birthday box!!! So festive :-) Thanks so much for sharing your adorable creation this week at CCCB!

Words and Pictures said...

Adorable gift box, Lisa! And I know my first entry doesn't quite fulfil the exact requirements - though it was an actual gift - but my next will!!
Alison x

Patrice said...

Such a happy card!

Ros Crawford said...

What a pretty box and tag ... thanks so much for sharing it with us at CCCB

Janny Jager said...

Great box Lisa
Love it.

Greetings Janny

Nicecrane Designs said...

OMG, soooo funny box,,,,love the added tag,,,,it inspired me to create my own version,,,,,woww...

Unknown said...

What a yummy box you have created. So cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

What a fun gift I can just imagine all the goodies packed into this box great job Lisa, hugs me xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Delicious, thanks for playing along with us this week at CCCB!

Margaret said...

This is such a wonderful way to present a gift!!!! LOVE that sweet little mousie on the tag too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...