Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Clever Boxes at Top Tip Tuesday


Housewarming Gift Box
Clever Boxes is the new challenge at Top Tip Tuesday and Samantha will be your hostess for the next two weeks. She has a fantastic tutorial for a six-sided box on the challenge blog that you'll want to check out. For my box I used this versatile template, added some personal touches and attached the Tied Tag by Meljen's Designs, our current sponsor. I tucked a Target gift card in it for my son and his wife since they recently moved into their first apartment. I'm sure they'll have no problem spending it. ;)
 
 
 
 
 
Prize is 4 images of winners choice.
 
 
 
 
 
Anda and  Helen 
 
 
 
It's your turn now and we can't wait to see your clever boxes. For more inspiration visit the challenge blog to see the amazing boxes my teamies and our guest designers created. :)
 
Happy Crafting,
Lisa xx



13 comments:

Peanut said...

What a brilliant project. I am so going to CASE this, Lisa! Absolutely love this dinky little house.
hugs, Asha

Lisa Minckler said...

L1....this almost made me cry! How adorable is this little box house and what a fantastic mom you are for sending them a "first place" gift card! I LOVE IT!! The colors are beautiful and it just makes me smile!!!
big hugs to you,
L2

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Lisa - this box is just perfect for a housewarming present! I'm sure your son and D-i-L will treasure it in their new home ... once they've spent the gift card!
Helen x

Sue Lelli said...

So FAB! LOVE all of your ribbons, too! Great mix of textures!

Chrissy said...

I just love your little house box Lisa and would love the make one...gorgeous, and such a lovely idea with the gift card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mona Pendleton said...

What a beautiful project Lisa! I love your pretty house box with the sweet tag!

Pia S said...

What a sweet little gift box, Lisa! Love how you decorated it with the tag and ribbons. Now heading over to check that template - thanks for the inspiration!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous little box and perfect for a new home gift.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Janny Jager said...

Very very beautiful box Lisa.
Love it.
Greetings Janny

Words and Pictures said...

That's SO cute, Lisa - love it!
Alison x

Bridie said...

Fantastic box, I love it

Thanks for your lovely comment

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa this is a brilliant and very clever design! what a great box! would be awesome as a Halloween box too! is there a pattern for this one?
loveit! hugs me xx

Margaret said...

This is the sweetest box! How perfect to use it to give a gift for a new home!! Not only creative, but an awesome Mom too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...