Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top Tip Tuesday-Numbers




 

 
Over at Top Tip Tuesday I am the host for the next two weeks and we want to see numbers on your paper projects. Like I said on the challenge blog numbers are a fantastic way to personalize your birthday or anniversary cards. Here's my tip: I used a die to create numbers from chipboard, made another set of numbers from designer paper and adhered with adhesive spray. Easy peasy! 
 
Here's the link to the digital image I used from Bugaboo Stamps, Cupcake Circle Tag.
 
 



Prize is 7 Digis of winners choice!
 
Thank you for providing the DT with images to create with. :)
 
 
Prize is 2 Shape EZ templates of winners choice!
 
Thank you for providing the DT with templates to create with. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
To see more inspiration from the design team click HERE. Hope you enjoy this challenge as much as we will enjoy seeing your projects linked up in our gallery. Don't forget-if you'd like an opportunity to be a guest designer at TTT leave a tip for us in your post and put TIP beside your name when you link up. Good Luck!
 
Lisa xx

5 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Now that's just too much fun!! About fell out of my chair with your "easy peasy" comment. Every time I say that, somehow the simple task turns into a tragic mess! However, there is nothing messy about your beautiful card. I love your banner with the gems and you did an amazing job on this number challenge L1!!! Awesome job on your write up too. Let's hope we see the number rolling in. :)
Hope you have a good week!
hugs to you,
L2

Desire Fourie said...

Such a lovely birthday card Lisa. Love the scalloped round shape and its perfect for a 19-year old.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Margaret said...

CUTE! I love the colors and the sparkly cupcake! Great tip on using the number to personalize the card too!

Anonymous said...

tehhehhee love the shape this is a super yummi little card, hugs me xx

Peanut said...

You've got me craving a cupcake...so early in the morning too. Oh well....one must but succumb to such a delicious friendly persuasion!
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...