Thursday, April 19, 2018

Flipbook Swap w/a Pal from Sweden



Quick post to share some happy mail that made its way to Sweden earlier this year. I made a flip book and filled it with crafty happies for my friend, Veronika. She loved it which made me happy!  

It's a basic flip book with a waterfall design on the right panel. 
More photos below...

Inside left pocket and the word strips are from The Reset Girl. I used clear floral stickers and did some faux stitching with a Pilot fine tip pen. A card and other crafty supplies were tucked in the pocket.

I used papers from one of Maggie Holmes collections by Crate paper to create my waterfall pages. This one features photos of us and a concertina fold crepe paper strip with tiny word stickers by The Reset Girl. 

I tucked in crafty goodies for her to use on future projects. Included on this page was a sample of washi tape and a large gold paper clip.

On this page I included our furbaby, Jasmine. :)

The last waterfall page had a deep pocket that held several pieces of paper and ephemera. 


It was easy to make and fun to decorate!
Thanks for dropping by and I'll be back tomorrow with a pocket letter to share. 
Lisa xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...