Friday, April 20, 2018

Pocket Letter Pals Printable from TCC



Hello and Welcome!
I'm back with a pocket letter I made for a pen pal in Sweden. I love using Regina's files from The Cutting Cafe but for this design team post I decided to use this awesome printable - Pocket Letter Pals. Instead of using the cards full size I used 5 cards from the set as accent pieces on my pl and I love how it turned out. Here's hoping Veronika will too! ;)


I trimmed this card, rounded the corners and added some faux stitching with a black pen. A black panel behind it helps it to pop and love the wood veneer house. 

On this card I cut the two white panels from the set and added them, again a faux stitched border helps add interest. A wood veneer for the state of Tennessee with a puffy heart makes it personal and I spelled out Tennessee with tiny alpha's by October Afternoon. The red label was on the pattern paper so that was handy. 

For this one I added another stitched border, a puffy heart and enamel dots.

I added a strip of washi tape above the trimmed panel, rounded the corners and added a bunny puffy sticker. The white rabbit is my user name on Instagram and I'm obviously a big fan of Alice in Wonderland. ;)

Lastly this one was altered the same with a stitched border and I added an arrow sticker. 


The Cutting Cafe


For this design team post Regina let us choose what we wanted to create with so there will be a variety of inspiration by my teamies here on the DT post. Check it out and if you leave a comment you'll automatically be entered to win 3 FREE SETS of your choice. Winner will be announced on May 7th when our next DT post will be. 

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to visit TCC for all of your cutting files, templates and printables. Also there is a sister site - The Cutting Cafe Shop - where you'll find crafty supplies and stamps including custom order stamps as well as other items. 

Lisa xx




3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

lisa, your pocket letter projects are simply the best....how fun you have exchange all this with others around the world...i love this my friend...thank you so much for all you do for the cafe..hugs

Gail said...

These are so adorable! What a wonderful display ! TFS

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Love it! I've never made a pocket letter. You did an awesome job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...