Saturday, June 14, 2014

Time to Say Goodbye



~ Use Something Metal ~

Hello, I'm back with a card that I made for our new challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox.  For my metal element I used a brad from Bo Bunny. Our current sponsor, Delicious Doodles, provided the team with images to create with and I chose this gorgeous digi-Kingfisher in the Rushes. He was such a pleasure to color with my distress markers.  

This is a bittersweet post for me because I recently made the decision to step down as a design team member. I have truly enjoyed creating alongside these wonderful ladies, including my former teamies, and I'll miss chatting with them on the DT blog. I most certainly want to thank Linda and Tracey for the invite to join the team back in 2012 and for all the wonderful memories I've made along the way. You guys are the best! xoxo 


SPONSOR

Delicious Doodles
Grab a Banner
Prize is 4 digi's of winner's choice.



I'm closing now before I get too weepy. Thanks for stopping by today and I do hope you'll pay my teamies a visit and check out their beautiful inspiration using our sponsor's images.

Hugs, 
Lisa

9 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

It's 2 am and I have my ever fabulous insomnia, so where better else to be but your blog! L1 what a glorious outdoor element on your card. There's a part of my daily walk that is through incredibly tall grasses and always so fun to see the birds, butterflies and dragonflies buzzing around in there. The other day I actually had a fawn pop out and look at me. The colors here are wonderful together and your addition of the glitter makes it all mystical and magical. Sorry to hear about you stepping down, but I'm sure it's just to open up more time for future ventures. :)
Hugs to you,
L2

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful Kingfisher Lisa and your brad is a perfect touch xx

rachel said...

beautiful make lisa. i love this image xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a beautiful card - the colours just sing of summer, and the kingfisher is an absolute delight. I'm sure you're making the right decision in stepping down, but it's never easy is it? Hope you're enjoying a lovely Sunday, whatever you're up to!
Alison xx

Pia S said...

Beautiful coloring with inks, I love how you covered the whole background with green for a real outdoors feel! The glittery details stand out beautifully!
I've got a candy on my blog too, check it out if you're interested:)

Margaret said...

Your image is so serene and beautiful! I've always had a thing for cattails!

I am sure they will miss you on the DT, but we all have to know our limits and level of commitment! I struggle with that a lot!

Sue Lelli said...

You were a GREAT DT member! LOVE your card! Beautiful colors on that Pretty image!

Shirley said...

Lisa, This card is so elegant and beautifully done! I love your painting , the butterfly on the corner, the distressed edges, the sentiment image, and that wonderful flower bob with the green ribbon!

Dagmar said...

your Card is so beautiful and i love the colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...