Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Exciting News!!!



Today is the day I get to spill the beans.....

I'm the guest designer at eclectic Paperie for the month of April.




Yay!!!

This is a sneak peek at my project and I'd be thrilled if you'd click this link HERE and pay me a visit over on the eP challenge blog. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think about my creation. :) I plan to offer a variety of projects every Wednesday throughout the month and I'm starting with one that's just in time for Easter. 


A big thank you to Kim for supplying me with fabulous products from her online store, eclectic Paperie, to create with and to Bonnie for the invite.:)

Have an awesome day!
Hugs,
Lisa

6 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there Lisa
TEASE!! congrats on new gig for
April .On my way to look .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats Lisa! So well deserved!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations Lisa! Off to see your GDT project :) xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Oh wow, Lisa - that's so exciting - congratulations!! Off to see what you've been up to...
Alison xx

Pia S said...

Headed over for a closer look, and wow was it worth the visit. I just know my mother would love it if I made such a thing for her. You've coordinated the papers and colors so beautifully on this project!

Margaret said...

Aww...And I missed it! Congrats!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...