Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Guest Designing for eclectic Paperie

Click HERE to see the project reveal at eclectic Paperie

FYI
This is just a sneak peek of my third Guest Designer project for eclectic Paperie. I'd be thrilled if you'd click the link and pay me a visit there to see my entire project. :)

In case you missed them here are my first two projects-

This has been a crazy busy week and I've missed visiting all of your blogs. I'll be by soon to see what you've been up to lately. Thanks for looking today! 

Have a wonderful day,
Lisa

9 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

OMG! I got so excited when I saw your project. I thought you made it for me and then I remembered we have the same name! LOLOLOL.... No seriously, I really brain farted that much. ;)
Your project is GORGEOUS...holy WOW! Love it!!!
hugs to you L1.
L2

Words and Pictures said...

Just seen this over at eP, Lisa - huge WOW!
Alison xx

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Woooow! Wow, your project looks absolutely amazing, Lisa! Totally artylicious! xxx

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Lisa! Love the shimmery dragonfly and beautiful framed sentiment!

Peanut said...

Super stunning project, Lisa. Check out the shiny dragonfly... how groovy is that?!
Have a lovely Easter, my friend!
hugs, Asha

Peanut said...

Super stunning project, Lisa. Checkout the shiny dragonfly. How groovy is that?!
Have a fabulous Easter, my friend!
hugs, Asha

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Lisa
Love that back ground ..happy Easter .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Anonymous said...

Artilicious! LOVE it hunny so yummi! your really loving this artsy style! I am loving you loving it! hugs me x

Margaret said...

WOW! The colors against the black and all of that fabulous texture!!!! Your cover is sure to inspire you to create in your amazing journal!! But I'd keep my eye on L2...I'm thinking she can't be trusted around it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...