Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Week 4 as eclectic Paperie's Guest Designer


Hi everyone!

Here's a sneak peek of my mixed media project for Week 4 as eclectic Paperie's April Guest Designer. I'd love it if you'd click this link HERE and pay me a visit there to see the full reveal of my project. Next week will be my last guest spot with them and I have enjoyed creating and playing with the wonderful products Kim offers in her online store.

Here are the other projects I've done so far in case you missed them:

Have a wonderful day!
Lisa xx

6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fantastic project Lisa! Great mix of colors!

Anonymous said...

Lisa your having such a great time and it shows!! great job hunny xx

Sue Lelli said...

Love. This project, Lisa!

Words and Pictures said...

Another fab looking sneak peek, Lisa - off to check it out!
Alison x

Pia S said...

Thanks for showing pictures from the making process, it really did inspire me to try this style!

Margaret said...

Stunning!! All of those wonderful photos and step by step details really made me want to give this a go! LOVE those beads that you can color and used to add texture!! DH will be thanking you when I make my next trip to the crafty store!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...