Saturday, July 26, 2014

Make a Wish List

DLP Planner Pages-Week 29


I'm here today with my latest Documented Life Project planner pages. This week the challenge was to Make a Wish List and incorporate it into your art. If you are not familiar with DLP click here to learn more. As always I'll also be uploading my photos to the DLP Facebook group but you'll find more photos and detail here on my blog. I'm working with a moleskine 18-month planner for this challenge that I altered by adding tip-ins (additional third page also called a flap) so it gives me a three page spread and an outside flap to work on as well. I'll walk you through my process as we go. 

Left page is always my planner page and records appointments and important dates.
It also records my first two wishes.

The middle page features a TCW stencil of the NYC skyline. 

The third page records my third wish and now records a fourth as well after my DH was stung last weekend. He's fine now but it totally ruined our "quiet" weekend. 

My planner opened and showing my outside flap on right side.

Part of the challenge was to use pictures from a magazine showing our wishes and instead I chose to use cardstock stickers of places we've been or want to visit. 
Switzerland is on the wish list!

My first two wishes.

My third wish.

My fourth wish. ;)

If you've never visited San Antonio, Texas I highly recommend it. The missions there (several including the Alamo) are worth the visit and they are free. The Riverwalk downtown is a must and we thoroughly enjoyed a visit to the German community north of S. A. in New Braunfels and the French community that's west of S. A. in Castroville. So much to do there and be sure to eat at Mamacitas!!! As for Bryce Canyon all I can say is that it is a place I wish everyone could see. To me, it will always be a sacred place.

The iconic Eiffel Tower in beautiful Paris, France. 
It's magical!

Love seeing Lady Liberty for the very first time as a senior in high school. 

Wind Cave National Park is one of those rare places on this earth. We did indeed see buffalo and actually got out of the car (don't advise this) and snapped some pictures. Not the brightest idea since they can be very dangerous and run up to 35 mph but we were covered by the One who can protect us, always. Thankfully no one was hurt except when we had to run ourselves when they started charging. NOT LOL! 


That's all for me today. Hope you're having a fabulous weekend and making some great memories with those you love. I'm certainly enjoying visiting my DD and we're about to have lunch at one of our fave restaurants, Samurai's. :-) I'll be back early next week with projects featuring Tim Holtz and cutting files from The Cutting Cafe

See ya then,
Lisa xx

7 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Beautiful insightful work Lisa. Just a heads up re TSATF - post not up.

Words and Pictures said...

Completely stunning work, Lisa - every page is so full of colour and drama and thought... I love it!
Alison xx

Sue Lelli said...

So much went into this Lisa! It is just FANTASTIC! LOVE all of the wishes and places you've been or want to go! LOVE the extra page and the wish for your dh! LOVE it all!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful project Lisa! Great mix of patterns and colors!

Pia S said...

Lots to take in, so many different elements and styles, really inspirational to look at. I guess your 4th wish should be easy to accomplish, lol.

Regina Easter said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING

Shirley said...

Your planner is magnificent and glad your DH is better too. Good luck on your trips too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...