Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Document Life Project-Week 27

{outer flap}

Hello again, for all of my US friends I hope you enjoyed your 4th of July celebrations yesterday. We certainly did and I'm sure the festivities are continuing for many throughout the weekend. I wanted to share my planner pages for last week and this is my first go at this. I'm joining in mid-year and will continue in my eighteen month planner through 2015. 


ADLProjectBanner2.jpg
Photo Credit: Barbara Moore

Want to join along? Learn more here.


The weekly challenge was to use a crossword puzzle, word search or sudoku. Each background was created using Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Paints which I love for their transparent nature. My flap page (above) doesn't reflect the challenge but I'm reserving the flaps for me. 

Here's my three page spread for my first challenge with DLP. :)

{first page}

(second page}

{third page -inside flap}

The crossword puzzle is clip art and I had fun doodling on it. A few words of encouragement were filled in for motivation. Stickers, cut-outs, and washi tape add color and visual interest. I did add a die cut Alterations keyhole that was lying on my desk just for fun. Did you notice the deli flower on each page? Sandi Keene has a fab deli paper flower tutorial here. I haven't added my journaling yet as I want to go back and record the events of our short travel break when I get home.   

Thanks for looking today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll be back to share last week's ICAD cards (late with those too) on Monday. In case you don't know, running late is the story of my life lol. :)

Hugs,
Lisa  



13 comments:

Regina said...

that's great, Lisa! Great work!

Regina*

Dunja Trautmann said...

The Pages are awesome Lisa, what a great style on each of it. Just great!!!

Happy Weekend :)

x Dunja x

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning, I adore these!! So arty and fabulous!!

Pia S said...

Such fun pages, Lisa!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Ooooh, fabulous pages Lisa! I love the colours and those crossword prompts have really got me thinking of my next project! Off to check that DLP blog! xxx

1CardCreator said...

Wow, love these. ~Diane

New Creations said...

I just love the style with which you created these awesome flaps!!! How you incorporated the crosswords into it is great.

Shirley said...

You are so talented with this kind of art! I love each one and the messages are awesome too!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun and colorful collection of projects Lisa!

Desire Fourie said...

Lisa, these pages are just so arty and creative. Love the wonderful bold colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Margaret said...

These are awesome and I love the crossword idea!!
Hope you had a wonderful 4th!!

Words and Pictures said...

Wonderful sunshine colours - I love the stripes of colour across the diary days - fab!
Alison xx

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE these pages and why start at the beginning? The middle is a great place to start! LOVE them all but the crossword puzzle is super!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...