Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What's Magical to You?

 ATC

***Magical***

I'm back today with my DT project for our new challenge at Top Tip Tuesday. I know that magical can mean something different for everyone but for me one of the most magical things growing up was reading Alice in Wonderland. Here's my TIP-use an old deck of playing cards to create quick and easy ATC's. 


ATC

You can see the sparkle from the silver Atyou Spica pen from this view.

All of the clip art is by Finecrafted Designs-Alice in Zettiland which I purchased from Deviant Scrap.



SPONSOR




Be sure to check out the inspiration from my teamies and join in the fun at Top Tip Tuesday. On another note, I'll be back tomorrow with my ICAD cards that I was due to share yesterday. Time got away from me and I forgot to post them lol. 

Thanks for the visit! 
Have an awesome day!!
Lisa xx






9 comments:

rachel said...

brilliant work Lisa - so vibrant - love it xx

Julia Aston said...

What a fun card Lisa! great layering of these cool images and such sparkle! (never would have known that you love Alice in Wonderland LOL!!!)

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Lisa!! Everything about your project is magical and I totally agree with the Alice in Wonderland take. The door opening is whimsical! The Queen of Hearts, rabbit, etc. is just wonderful and the assembly is perfect.

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulous idea for ATC's. A great theme too, definately magical. Elaine

Anonymous said...

Lisa so different from everyone elses DT makes stunning hunny! LOVE them! well done! hugs me x

Pia S said...

This sure has a magical feel to it! I think you've made a beautiful ATC, great tip btw!

Margaret said...

I love your Alice ATCs! The open door on the first one definitely leads to adventure! But I really like the rabbit and queen, probably because I can relate to their state of mind!

Words and Pictures said...

Couldn't agree more about Alice... and I still enjoy taking those magical journeys down the rabbit hole and especially through the looking glass!

Love your magical make - and what could be more appropriate than to pop the Queen of Hearts onto a playing card!
Alison xx

Sue Lelli said...

Truly magical ATC and I LOVE the FAB details and the sparkle! Alice in wonderland is so YOU!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...