Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mixed Media Card



Hello!

I'm back with a quick post to share a mixed media card that I made for a sweet blog buddy of mine. It features stamps and stencils by Tim Holtz and a jute string bow. The fairytale butterfly and scroll stamp were embossed but I'm not sure it translates to the computer screen. I truly cherish the friendships I've made on my creative blogging journey.

If it seems kinda quiet around here it's because I have several things in the works but none of them finished yet. Hopefully, I can get caught up with my planner pages for DLP and ICAD cards to share by Friday. It seems there are never enough hours in a day especially when you try to tackle too many things at once. ;)

Hope your day is full of crafty fun, wherever you are!

Hugs,
Lisa


7 comments:

Lozzy said...

What a gorgeous card Lisa, love the colours..Hugs Lozzy xx

1CardCreator said...

Pretty card Lisa, love the colors and the beautiful butterfly. ~Diane

Pia S said...

These are colors I find very cheerful and perfect for summer, very fitting for this design!

rachel said...

never was a truer word said - there should be at least 36 hours in a day I think! Great make - love it xx

Sue Lelli said...

She will LOVE this card, Lisa! All of the text and the colors are FAB with that Pretty butterfly and jute bow! Great for mailing!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Lisa!

Margaret said...

Oh, this is so very, very pretty! I love the colors and the pink twine is so perfect!

Hope you are doing well! Winding down our summer break and trying to get everything finished is keeping me busy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...